Friday, September 22, 2017

The Eleanor Buffet (vintage rentals)

Introducing The Eleanor Buffet....



She's a great vintage cabinet with lovely details. I painted this piece with Amy Howard's One Step Paint in "Ballet White". If you're in the central Iowa area, Cappel's Ace Hardware in West Des Moines stocks a great selection of Amy Howard products.


Robyn, at The Bistro in Story City, made me the prettiest cupcakes for these photos. She has an occasional café and catering business. Her food is amazing! If you're ever in that area, be sure to stop in for a delicious meal and save room for dessert. Thanks so much Robyn!


Eleanor could be used in all sorts of settings... think dessert or drink station, cake table, display piece for photos, etc. Her dimensions are: height- 36.5 inches, width- 41.5 inches, depth-19 inches.



The banner stand is available to rent and it goes great with Eleanor...


I have two fruit crates available. They are both painted in "French Blue" by Amy Howard as well as the vintage mailbox (which was featured here).


Thanks so much for stopping by!
You can find me on IG here: the_cottager
You can find my FB page here: The Cottager 


Questions you may have...

1. Rental Price:
+ Eleanor Buffet- 58.00 dollars
+ White Banner Stand- 7.00 dollars (banner/streamers not included)
+ French Blue Fruit Crate- 4.00 dollars (large), 3.00 dollars (small)
+ White Scalloped Cake Plates- 7.00 dollars for the pair
+ French Blue Mailbox- 6.00 dollars

2. Do you deliver and pick-up?
Yes, charges for delivery & pick-up will be determined by location, size and quantity of your order.

3. Can I pick up my order and return it myself?
Yes, this will work in most cases. Some vintage pieces may need prior approval.

**In general, the area in Iowa that I'll be looking to provide vintage rentals is: Ames, Story City, Jewell, Nevada, Boone, Madrid, Webster City, Dayton and Ft. Dodge (& all the in-betweens). Keep me in mind for your special events and help me get the word out to your friends and family. **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home