Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sneak peek for market with Spring on my mind

Despite the snow we had yesterday (gotta love Iowa weather), I'm busy getting ready for the Lucky Star Market. As I'm washing, organizing, pricing and painting... I've got Spring on my mind. The sunshine and pretty pastel colors that surround me today are helping. I thought this was the perfect time to share a few photos of what is coming to market with me. 

So, here's a little Spring cheer... enjoy!


Planters and floral decorative tins...


Mismatched china and some ironstone...

 
I love collecting pretty plates and layering them with other sets for a unique table setting. If you enjoy that as well... be sure to come and take a look!


Another fun idea with mismatched china is to make a DIY Cake Plate. I did this one awhile back and gave a tutorial on how you can do it too. You can find that here .


Pretty glassware...


Table Linens...



I finished fixing-up this beautiful vintage lamp...


And finally, here's a little peek at the statement piece for my booth. She's coming along beautifully. Lots of work and attention to detail to pull this piece together but it's worth it. She will anchor my booth and hopefully give people an idea of what I love to do. When this piece is done, I will do a complete blog post with the "before and after". Hope to get to that later this week.


 Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to mark your calendar for Saturday April 26th and come on out to the Lucky Star Market in Ames, IA.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa Greenway said...

Love your beautiful collection of pretty china plates and cups. Lovely! Love ~ Vanessa

April 15, 2014 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger JB Knacker said...

Wonderful work, Mimi! Look forward to seeing it all at the Lucky Star Market!!
Brenda

April 21, 2014 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home